You can build your leg muscle group and buttocks (gluteus maximus, and Gluteus Medius) muscles with the reverse lunge with knee up exercise. Also, you can consider this exercise as a good cardio exercise.
|Muscle Groups||Leg, Hips, Full Body|
|Calories Burned (in a minute)||4-6 calories (Normal BMI)|
|Proper BMI||Underweight – Normal weight – Overweight|
- When doing reserve lunge, the body should be upright and this position should not be changed during the exercise.
- The chest should be outside, the head should be up.
- It must be fast at the knee-up move, exercise must be continued rapidly.
- Don’t forget to take a deep breath before starting your workout.
- Because the wrong technique in sports may cause serious injuries or you may not benefit from your exercise.
Reverse Lunge With Knee Up – Exercise Video
You can watch the video of how to do reverse lunge with knee up and the tips of the exercise by professional fitness trainers.