You can also improve your hips with the reverse lunge exercise, which is an exercise that works both leg muscles and hip muscles.
|Muscle Groups||Leg, Hips, Full Body|
|Calories Burned (in a minute)||4-6 calories (Normal BMI)|
|Proper BMI||Underweight – Normal weight – Overweight|
If you work out leg and hip exercises at home regularly, you can feel that your legs carrying you all day with stronger muscles.
- When working out reverse lunge, the body should be upright and this position should not be changed during the exercise.
- The chest should be outside, the head should be up.
- In the step you take back, your knee should not touch the ground.
- Keep in mind to take a deep breath before starting your exercise.
- Try to keep your correct technique during the whole set. Because the wrong technique in sports may cause serious injuries.
Reverse Lunge – Exercise Video
You can watch the video of how to do reverse lunge and the tips of the exercise by professional fitness trainers.