Squat is a essentian exercise for your workout routine. It is one of the best exercise for lower body.
|Muscle Groups||Leg, Hips, Abs|
|Calories Burned (in a minute)||4-6 calories (Normal BMI)|
|Proper BMI||Underweight – Normal weight – Overweight|
If you have pain in the waist, back, legs, and hip group, I would not recommend you to work out this exercise at the beginning.
- While doing this exercise, make sure that your underfoot touches the floor completely while sitting.
- The direction of your knees should always align with the toes.
- Do not allow your knees to turn inside or open more than needed.
- While doing this exercise, try to keep your back straight and upright.
- While doing this exercise, try not to lift your heels from the ground.
Benefits of Squat
- Strengthens the upper leg, hind leg, back, and hip area.
- It tightens and shapes the hip and leg area.
- It helps to strengthen and shape the abdominal muscles.
- It regulates posture disorders (kyphosis, lordosis, etc.).
- It allows you to be more flexible.
- It makes you feel more healthy and strong in your life.
- It helps you to build muscle in your lower body.
- There are several squat exercises that you can apply. It can be a good cardio exercise if you do with your bodyweight.
Squat – Exercise Video
You can watch the video of how to do squat and the tips of the exercise by professional fitness trainers.